Why choose repointing?Premier Pointing
If you allow your brickwork to fall into disrepair, not only do you run the risk of compromising your building’s safety and structure, you could potentially cause a huge financial burden in the future once the damage increases.
The ultimate benefits of repointing your building include:
- Maintaining the integrity and strength of the walls that surround you and your loved ones.
- Keeping the appearance of your building as strong and vibrant as possible.
- Protecting yourself financially, by restoring your building before you might require extensive and expensive work.
Our repointing process is to:
- Remove the old mortar from between the bricks to a specified depth.
- Clean the area to remove dust and debris.
- Inject new mortar to the customers request, sometimes replacing the previous colour or a completely new colour!
- Clean the entire area with our customised wash to leave your brick facade strong and vibrant.
So if you’re starting to notice crumbling or missing mortar, cracking in the brickwork, chipped or fretted bricks – it could be time to give your home a much needed health check and consult with a brick repointing specialist. Even the smallest amount of missing mortar can allow water to enter the cavity and create damp issues.
To ensure your restoration project is performed by a professional using professional products – give us a call on 0450 942 080.